Desk clock for your Raspberry Pi.
PieTime lets you turn your Raspberry Pi into a desk clock. It’s written in Python using Pygame framework.
PieTime comes with three modules that allow displaying the clock, weather and set of pictures. These modules (also known as cards) are highly configurable, so you can tweak them to better suit your needs.
Additionally, an API is provided for users who wish to write their own cards. Read on for an example of a card.
With PieTime you can:
- Choose any of the three builtin cards.
- Configure display aspects (e.g. text color) of the cards.
- Define card visibility intervals.
- Set up screen blanking period for power saving.
- Use the card API to create your own cards.
Source code and issues¶
Source code is available via public Git repository.
If you wish to contribute to the project, see
CONTRIBUTING.md for more
- Requirements and installation
- User Guide
- Builtin Cards
- Developer Guide